PayMDXTolls (www.paymdxtolls.com) Online Service Center You can pay toll payments. You can get answers to frequently asked questions. How to contact us or dispute the notice. Pay your toll payment by using the official website www.paymdxtolls.com and entering an account license plate, account number You can enter your account online by entering the driver’s license number and notice number.
MDX Toll will help repair the following roads in the South Miami area (home to Rick Ross): State Road 924 (Grey Parkway), State Road 112 (Airport Expressway), State Road 836 (Dolphin Expressway), State Road 874 (Don Shula) Expressway, and State Road 878 (Snapper Creek Expressway). To reduce open new lanes, provide toll traffic, repair pit, road maintenance, and in some cases the flowers on the road (thought of sunflowers).
- As a guest: There is no need to register and every time the fee is charged, customers will have to re-enter the payment information.
- As a registered customer: Customer needs to register with a valid email address and save payment information for quick payment. Provides account details, account activity or details and can create a customer credit card. Or check payment and can monitor dispute/appeal
Pay MDX Tolls Notes
- This system uses the state of the art digital imaging system, which pulls a picture of the vehicle’s license plate into question.
- An invoice for unpaid toll will be sent to the registered owner directly at the address listed in their vehicle registration
- Users who are claiming a lost or stolen license plate will need to attach the police report with their claim
- All tolls will be sent separately and will not be consolidated while driving through the state of Florida
- A prepay option is available that is ideal for those who use the MDX toll system
Toll-By-Plate Account Login Guide
- First, visit the browser at www.paymdxtolls.com
- After coming to the home page, click on the “Login” link
- Here you can choose your state and type in the account license plate
- Now type in your account number or you proceed with the driver’s license number or notice number.
- Click on the “Sign in” button at the end of the page and it will take you to a new page.
- Where you will be in touch with online services
- And you can get whatever you want from here.
Any questions regarding payment related to MDX toll can be directed at 855-277-0848. Those who are contacting the MDX toll-by-plate call center, they can make themselves one side and avoid calling on Monday because they are very busy. Unless the case is necessary, please wait in the week (i.e. Thursday or Friday) to contact MDX via phone.
Pay MDX Tolls Customer Service Info
Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Service Center / Self-Service toll-free number is 855-277-0848
Closed on major holidays such as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and Independence Day
Any customers with a lock box attempting to send a remit check payments should mail it to Miami-Dade Expressway Authority, PO Box 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.